Equinox x Hamptons Group Fitness Policies for Non-Members
The following terms and conditions apply to the purchase of group fitness classes at Equinox x Hamptons by individuals who are not members at Equinox x Hamptons.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your class by 5:00 PM ET the night prior to the class by contacting the club directly at 631-237-7012, and if you do so you will receive a refund of the class fee. Equinox reserves the right to cancel any class, or substitute the instructor, for any or no reason. However, if Equinox cancels a class you will receive a refund of the class fee. Any refunds will be to the original method of payment only and may not be applied as a credit towards any other classes or services. Purchases of group fitness classes are otherwise final, non-refundable and non-transferable. Classes purchased are not eligible for use at any other Equinox club.
- Check-In: You must check-in for your class at the front desk when you arrive. If you are not checked into class by the class start time, Equinox may give away your reserved spot and you will not receive a refund for the missed class. Equinox reserves the right to prohibit you from participating in Equinox x Hamptons classes or otherwise the club if you are not in good standing with Equinox, including due to past-due balances or prior cancellation of your membership for cause.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In the interest of keeping our community safe, all members and guests are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, and a photo identification, to enter the club and to comply with any other Equinox COVID-19-related policies in-place at the time of your class. You will be required to show proof of vaccination at the front desk upon check-in. For more information, visit The Equinox Reopening Cleanliness and Safety Standard .
- Assumption of Risk: By participating in group fitness at Equinox, you are representing that you are physically sound and do not suffer from any illness, impairment, disease or other condition that would prevent you from safely participating in a group fitness class and you knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks and dangers, known and unknown, that are associated with your class, including without limitation, suffering any type of physical injury, illness and, potentially, death.
- Limited Use of Equinox x Hamptons: Your access to Equinox x Hamptons is only for the date and time of the group fitness class you purchased and is limited to the area(s) where you class takes place, as well as the restrooms and locker area. If you would like to work out at Equinox x Hamptons before or after your class, or use any other members-only amenities, you must purchase a day pass from the front desk. You may not leave and re-enter the club under a day pass.
- Lockers: Lockers are available for your convenience during your class; however, you should avoid bringing valuables to the club. Equinox is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to any personal property, including but not limited to any damage to or loss associated with motor vehicles handled by third-party valet. Equinox will remove any articles left in a locker overnight.
- Age: Individuals under fifteen (15) years of age are not permitted to participate in class or use the club facilities. Teenagers who are sixteen (16) or seventeen (17) years of age may participate in class so long as their parent or legal guardian purchases the class and signs a waiver and release form on the teenager’s behalf prior to the start of class.
- Equinox Rules: You must comply with all rules and policies established by Equinox, whether issued orally or in writing, and you understand that any violation may result in immediate and permanent termination of your access to any Equinox club and/or eligibility for future membership and/or participation in group fitness classes.